The National Sailing Hall of Fame and U.S. Sailing are working together toward the goal of making this Sailing Resources Locator a complete list for anything and everything sailing-related.
We are organizing resources into the following categories:
- Community Sailing Centers & Sailing Schools: These are public and private organizations where people can rent, launch or use a sailboat, or learn how to sail. Emphasis is given on non-profit and community-based programs.
- College Sailing: Any college or university with a sailing program, formal or informal, should be listed here.
- High School Sailing: Any secondary school or preparatory school's sailing program or sailing club goes here.
- Youth Sailing: This includes any organization that promotes or runs programs for sailors who are younger than high school age.
- Cruising Clubs & Associations: These are listings for local sailing clubs or sailing groups.
- Yacht Racing Associations: Any local organization focused on governing the sport of sailing in their area is listed here.
- Yacht Clubs: Any club that promotes the sport of sailing or offers services to sailors is listed here.
- Class/Manufacturer Clubs & Associations: Many states have class-specific (e.g.: Laser, 420, J24, etc.) racing clubs, or manufacturer-specific (Alberg, Beneteau, Catalina, etc.) owner's clubs. We're looking to welcome all clubs and groups (virtual or otherwise) to join this list.
It takes everyone to make this list complete. If you know of a sailing resource that's not on our list, send us an email today with your recommendation.
Please include with your email the following:
- Your name
- Category of resource (Note: Currently we are only including resources in the categories listed above)
- Name of resource
- Web link of resource
- Resource phone #
- Town and state where resource is located
- A one sentence description of what this resource offers